A few minor bug fixes in this version and an experimental change that's likely to INTRODUCE more bugs so this version is probably a net downgrade, stability-wise. It will also break saves, which I've tried to avoid doing under the "b" releases but it can't really be avoided with this one.
- fixed founder questions taking keystrokes as input while entering an alias
- fixed props not actually costing money when recruiting
- fixed issue where "The Squad smells conservative panic" popup wouldn't display until one turn after conservatives became suspicious
- Filled out some of the missing major story newspaper articles (although they're still pretty light on text). Articles without images associated with them will now no longer just show a big white square.
- added preliminary multi-city support. By default there is only one city defined but if more are added in NationDefs.xml it will pick them up and modify the UI accordingly (note: changes to the nation will not be picked up in a game in progress - you'll have to start a new game).
Get Liberal Crime Squad
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.